Privacy & Security Policy
1. The Information We Collect. Bay Motor Products may collect information from users in a variety of ways, including through on-line forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where users are invited to volunteer such information. We collect no personally identifiable information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
2. How We Use Information. Bay Motor Products may use information gathered through our web site to contact users regarding products and services offered by Bay Motor Products, and otherwise to enhance user’s experience with Bay Motor Products. Bay Motor Products may also use information collected through our website for research regarding the effectiveness of the website and the marketing, advertising, and sales offers of Bay Motor Products.
3. Disclosure of Information. Bay Motor Products will not disclose or sell information collected from users to third parties. However, we may disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from users to investors and potential partners. We may transfer information collected from users in connection with the sale of Bay Motor Products' business. Finally, we will disclose your information to third parties as necessary to process your transaction (such as disclosure to credit card processors).
4. Maintenance of Information. Information about users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, contained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure.
5. Security. The security of your information is very important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than Bay Motor Products Once you begin the order process, your computer will begin communicating with our server in secure mode.
6. Information Correction or Removal. If you wish to correct, update or remove any information about you that may be in our records, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com with the details of your request.